Stirling Asphalt can design and construct your right of way to your vacant lot or new home.
We’ve been constructing rights of way in the Perth metro area for over 15 years and in that time have constructed the equivalent of over 50 lineal kilometres of road from Perth to Rockingham.
- Provide full design documentation and submit to council for approval to commence works.
- Construct the right of way to local authority specification including drainage, earthworks, basework, kerb and asphalt.
- The required layers of asphalt are machine laid not hand laid to ensure the correct amount of pre-compaction and longitudal grade is achieved before steel vibratory and multi-tyre rolling.
- Arrange any required Council inspections during construction.
- Submit final checklist clearance for local authority.